Reporting to the company’s COO, the VP of Activation is responsible for the execution the company’s activation process, which matches and places health plan members into local activity clubs that fit their interests/passions. This position has overall responsibility for the operation and refinement of the activation business process, including managing a call center of member agents.
This role coordinates closely with the technology and product groups to identify new product features and capabilities needed to support the growth of the business and improved efficiency of the activation process.
- Operation and refinement of the activation process
- Achieving defined goals for member match rates
- Managing the overall member activity reporting program
- Identification of needed product features and capabilities
- Management of activation call center
- Creation and maintenance of 3-year plan and budget
- Work closely with management team to plan for new customer member onboarding
- Works closely with delivery to ensure that target activation success ratios are achieved
- Achieve member satisfaction goals
- Monitors performance against budget objectives
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Leadership/Judgment: Showing wisdom in making decisions and acting with a view to what is most appropriate, reasonable, timely and realistic.
- Driving Positive Change: Committing the organization to significantly different ways of doing things in the service of higher levels of organizational performance.
- Managing Talent: Selecting, developing, organizing and directing people in key roles and ensuring a pipeline of talent for the future. Track record of developing a strong and cohesive cross functional leadership team.
- Entrepreneurial Drive: Someone who has the understanding that an early stage growth company requires someone in leadership to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done.
- Driving Results: Rigorously holding oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Leadership. Best of breed leadership skills including the ability to effectively communicate a great vision and inspire the team to achieve it.
- Analytical. Highly analytical — able to utilize data to support position. Very strong intellect, can function effectively in an industry of “super smart” people.
- Creative. Able to think “out of the box” about new ways to grow the business.
- Relationship-builder. Someone who builds strong relationships both internally and externally. Works effectively across the organization, is diplomatic and a good negotiator. Not bureaucratic/hierarchical. Excellent communication skills.
- Will to win. Someone who is aggressive about competing externally.
- Minimum five years experience defining/managing complex business processes
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare industry
- Care coordination or clinical research experience is a plus
- A deep understanding of the senior demographic is a plus
- This role is full-time, onsite in Denver, CO.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
- Understanding the buying decision making process in the target organizations
- Goal-oriented and incentive driven with a history of achievement
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience in early stage company desired