Senior Product Manager
Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages seniors around their passions to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging.
We are underway with the first major re-thinking and rebuild of our core GroupWorks platform in its many-year lifespan, making this a very exciting time for our company. This new version will be a cornerstone of innovation for the company and we anticipate follow-on projects will leverage the technology and process know-how we glean along the way. We would like to seize this opportunity to not only evolve the platform but also our process and capabilities, which is why we are seeking a qualified Senior Product Manager to help empower our team.
Our ideal candidate for this senior product manager position is someone who is hands-on and has a combination of good leadership, communication and project management skills alongside technical acumen, ability to coach and jump in where needed, and experience building and leading product teams to deliver in a purpose-driven business and start-up environment. We have an informal and comfortable environment with a motivated, intelligent, and engaged team. The ideal product manager would find these attributes comfortable and also help us evolve our organization to continuously improve our ability to deliver on our current and future development projects, which include a web-based platform, native mobile app and voice enabled approaches.
This is a great opportunity to be part of building a brand new technology platform that will have real impact on the health and well-being of many people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As the Senior Product Manager you will:
- Work with senior management to establish and maintain product strategic goals.
- Developing a product strategy and roadmap to attract customers and delight users. This is a hands-on role.
- Owning and improving user engagement, retention and lifetime value metrics
- Bring evidence-based decision-making in your communication, but also be prepared to make decisions based on imperfect information
- Work closely with architecture and development teams to ensure the product is built to suit user and customer needs
- Evolve the product guidelines/standards for our current and future projects. This would include design standards, best practices and so on.
- Lead the team in product evaluation and decisions including integration of 3rd party systems.
- Build out and lead a product team in our Denver, CO office
- Inspire a culture of ownership and accountability.
This role is full-time, onsite in Denver, CO.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor or above in a related field, an engineering background/skills are highly desirable
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on product management experience, either with strong consumer or deep platform experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a product manager in a startup environment.
- Experience working with remote managers and development resources a plus
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, on-boarding and building a product team.
- Proven Builder – you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from 0 to 1. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- User-Obsessed – you always think first about the user, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the user the best possible experience.
- Analytical – you take a highly analytical approach to product development, are deeply familiar with best-in-class practices, use data to drive results, and basically measure & analyze everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action – you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win, bring intense desire to achieve results and have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative – you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, and clear.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.