Network Research Specialist
Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages 50+ adults around their passions in effort to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging. We combine the three most powerful elements of health into one cohesive solution in order to tackle the $75 billion dollar challenge of healthcare spending associated with social, mental and physical decline in seniors. Ultimately, we match health plan members with appropriate activity clubs ranging from sewing clubs to cycling clubs — and everything in between. As part of our accelerated growth, we are expanding our Network Team.
The Network Research Specialist will directly support Element3 Health’s Network expansion through online research of potential club partners. If you have awesome google search skills and can find a needle in a haystack – think “Gardening Club in Manhattan” – you may be perfect for this role! You will be responsible for identifying and researching clubs by types (e.g. running, quilting, woodworking) and geographies (e.g. walking clubs in San Francisco); your research will directly grow the Element3 Health Network pipeline.
- Perform online research to find new club partners
- Validate the existing pipeline through additional research
- Enter relevant information and data into the Company CRM database
- Review and evaluate Network membership applications
- Generate clean, consistent, and accurate reporting of your research
- Execute other related duties as assigned by management
Critical for Success
- Mad googling skills and can find anything online
- IMPORTANT: SUPER organized and have high attention to detail
- Computers, Excel, Word skills are second nature
- Experience with a CRM software is a bonus
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Goal-oriented – all research specialists will have weekly targets
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to pivot as needed
- Self-motivated, responsible, and want to work with an awesome start up team!