Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages 50+ adults around their passions to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging. We combine the three most powerful elements of health into one cohesive solution in order to tackle the $75 billion dollar challenge of healthcare spending associated with social, mental and physical decline in seniors. Ultimately, we match healthplan members with appropriate activity clubs ranging from sewing clubs to cycling clubs — and everything in between.
Our company is growing rapidly and as part of that growth, we are expanding our Network Team, which will be comprised of various positions that will work together to manage the high quality and capacity of Element3 Health’s club network.
Reporting to the company’s Vice President of Network, this role will support growth and operational excellence of clubs in a designated segment of the Element3 Health Network through ongoing search for new club partners, quality assessment reviews of club candidates, and management of relationships with clubs admitted to the Network.
• Use online and other community resources to identify club partner opportunities
• Review and evaluate network membership applications submitted by clubs
• Develop solid relationships with clubs admitted to the Network and subsequently own the health and longevity of those relationships
• Manage the capacity of clubs in your Network portfolio segment
• Generate clean, consistent and accurate reporting for your Network portfolio segment
• Maintain high customer satisfaction scores
• Collaborate with the Activation team to ensure company-wide operational alignment
• Track and report key network performance metrics for your Network portfolio segment
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Lead, coach, and support a team of Network Specialists
Who you are
• You love working in teams
• You are organized and have high attention to detail
• You are proficient with computers, comfortable with Excel, have strong typing skills. Experience with a CRM software is a bonus.
• You are highly analytical and are able to utilize data to support your decisions
• You are a relationship-builder
• You are comfortable being on the phone and ideally have experience working with customers either internal or external to your organization
• You prioritize exceptional customer service, are good listener, have professional phone voice, have strong verbal and written communication skills
• You manage your time well and prioritize effectively
• You are a goal-oriented person
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred
• 8+ years of professional experience
• Experience managing a team is preferred
• Experience working with Leadership Teams