Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages healthplan members around their passions to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging. We combine the three most powerful elements of health into one cohesive solution in order to tackle the $75 billion dollar challenge of healthcare spending associated with social, mental and physical decline in seniors. Ultimately, we match healthplan members with appropriate activity clubs ranging from sewing clubs to cycling clubs — and everything in between.
As our company continues to grow, we are beginning to build out our Member Activation team in the Denver area. The Member Activation team will be comprised of various positions that will work together to match members with clubs that fit their passions.
The role of the Member Specialist is to support high volumes of members as they move beyond the initial match/introductions phase to achieve full integration into the club. Our ideal candidate is a result-oriented problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage a high volume of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on member activity
- Maintain systematic follow-up and follow-through
- Establish and cultivate relationships via phone
- Communicate with other team members about members, feedback, ideas
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting member relationships
- Responsible for keeping current members satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Act as the point of contact and handle members’ individual needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Resolve complaints/issues and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about member behavior.
- Previous experience in Member Specialist role preferred
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines