Healthcare Benefits Specialist
Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages healthplan members around their passions to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging. We combine the three most powerful elements of health into one cohesive solution in order to tackle the $75 billion dollar challenge of healthcare spending associated with social, mental and physical decline in seniors. Ultimately, we match healthplan members with appropriate activity clubs ranging from sewing clubs to cycling clubs — and everything in between.
As our company continues to grow, we are beginning to build out our Member Activation team in the Denver area. The Member Activation team will be comprised of various positions that will work together to match members with clubs that fit their passions.
The role of the Healthcare Benefits Specialist is to make outbound calls to healthplan members that are eligible to generate interest in the benefit. Our ideal candidate for this position is someone with strong verbal communication skills who has experience and is comfortable with producing a high volume of outbound calls every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to healthplan members to generate interest in the Element3 Health benefit
- Generate leads for Activation Specialists
- Live transfer or schedule follow ups with an Activation Specialist when member expresses interest
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Knowledge of service/benefit so that questions can be answered appropriately
- Maintain systematic follow-up and follow-through
- Follow communication “scripts”
- Utilize software, databases, and tools appropriately
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information
- Communicate with other team members about opportunities, feedback, ideas
- Previous call center experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Strong time management and computer skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality