Element3 Health is a rapidly growing, venture backed healthcare company that engages healthplan members around their passions to increase physical, social and mental activity for healthy aging. We combine the three most powerful elements of health into one cohesive solution in order to tackle the $75 billion dollar challenge of healthcare spending associated with social, mental and physical decline in seniors. Ultimately, we match healthplan members with appropriate activity clubs ranging from sewing clubs to cycling clubs — and everything in between.
As our company continues to grow, we are beginning to build out our Member Activation team in the Denver area. The Member Activation team will be comprised of various positions that will work together to match members with clubs that fit their passions.
The role of the Activation Specialist is to interview interested members, discover their passions, match them with the appropriate club in our database, and handle the initial introductions and communications to successfully add the member to the club. Our ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is a driven creative thinker and problem solver and has experience working with older adults.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of in-depth support calls with platinum level professionalism
- Establish and cultivate relationships via phone
- Communicate with other team members about opportunities, feedback, ideas
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Follow communication “scripts” for different scenarios — Go off-script when necessary
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people
- Maintain systematic follow-up and follow-through
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment