Field Sales Representative
Company Overview & History
Element3 Health is a provider and manager of supplemental benefits for Medicare Advantage plans that reduce social isolation and loneliness among older adults. The company connects people 65+ with thousands of in-person and virtual activities that align with their passions. From Pickleball to Bridge, these activities provide opportunities to get the 65+ community active physically, socially and mentally. We partner with some of the nation’s largest health plans to get members active, healthy and engaged. Led by some of the most senior executives in the managed care, biotechnology and care services sectors, Element3 Health is poised to change the landscape of healthy aging by addressing all three determinants of health: physical, social and mental activity.
At Element3 Health, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal – to end loneliness and isolation. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged market access partners we can rebuild the social fabric of our society. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused.
About the Role:
We’re looking for ambitious and dynamic sales professionals to represent the brand, join our mission and spread the word on the offering that has the opportunity to change the delivery of healthcare.
The Field Sales Representative role is an integral part of championing the Element3 Health brand and product portfolio to the targeted audience.
The Field Sales Representative is primarily responsible for selling the Element3 Health offering to targeted Market Access Partners in a specific vertical, ultimately achieving active member growth and sales objectives.
- Develop and execute territory business plans that result in achievement of assigned sales quota.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge, business acumen and proven sales processes.
- Identify and navigate large business opportunities with various Market Access Partners.
- Conduct in-service training programs with respective customers and assist in onboarding.
- Embrace corporate values with regard to process and administrative responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to: (a) Complete and accurate account management practices via CRM tool, (b) timely submission & management of expenses, (c) Completion of all required training assignments on or before the defined deadlines.
- Hold oneself and others accountable to conduct business in a manner compliant with the highest ethical and integrity standards.
What will you be responsible for on a typical day?
- Partner closely with Account Managers and Sales Leaders to identify and source new pipelines that lead to closed revenue and quota attainment.
- Execute discovery of the customers’ needs and identify opportunities for Element3 Health to be a good match for the prospect.
- Manage a high volume of leads and accounts but remain focused on executing against the defined strategy.
- Sign up new clubs in defined geography to the Club Network model via agreement. Once clubs are signed, work with the Club Leader and influencers within the club to properly onboard club and member enrollees to the Element3 Health platform.
- This involves being onsite with the club for 1-2 weeks post-sign up or during “live events or tournaments” to enroll members and build rapport with the club.
- Represent the Element3 Health mission and brand with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing while being flexible as part of an ever-growing sales organization.
- Perform market research and uncover customer insights for delivery of results.
- < 75% travel inside territory
Professional Background and Experience Requirements
Our preferred candidate will have many of the following attributes, skills, and experiences:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience (delivering against a quota) preferred; strong business-to-business selling ability (preference given to healthcare related or software related products).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with a proper skill set for follow-up.
- Strong candidates will have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communication and organizational skills, and will be able to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams in a startup environment.
- Signature skill in communicating for impact: convey ideas and messages in written, presentation and verbal formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, channel partners, sales, etc.
- Fearless, risk-taker not afraid to push envelopes, doors and conventional thinking.
- Humble enough to take direction from multiple team members in the spirit of overall team success.
- Eager to be a part of a growing company where you can influence the future through sales execution.
- Competent in Salesforce, SalesLoft and data analysis tools or the proven ability to learn similar tools quickly.
If you are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment and has a passion for building and maintaining strong client relationships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer competitive salaries and incentives, health benefit plans, and the opportunity to work with a compassionate, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily.
Sound like somewhere you’d thrive? If so, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and a short paragraph introducing yourself. Please include a brief description of how you solved a customer problem or enhanced a customer’s understanding of a technical service.
Element3 Health places a high priority on safety and security of our members. All prospective employees will be subject to a background check.
Element3 Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org